"Procrastination is the thief of time."
-Edward Young
Smart man. Too bad knowing such a thing doesn't stop me from procrastinating my life away. It seems I have run out of time to write about Paris, as I need to be awake in five hours to begin my travels, so you'll have to wait awhile for that.
I thought I'd fill you in on the final itinerary of spring break. Starting tomorrow we're heading to Athens for a few nights, taking a ferry down to the island Mykonos for two nights, and then flying to Rome. Then a couple of nights each in Rome, Florence, Venice, Barcelona, and Valencia, and three nights each in Sevilla and Madrid. Hopefully this means lots of ancient Greek and Roman ruins, a gondola ride in Venice, a beach afternoon or two on the Mediterranean, either a bullfight or a football game in Sevilla, the end of the famous Semana Santa Easter festival, and plenty of Greek food, Italian gelado, and Spanish tapas. And a wonderful ending in my favorite city in the world before returning home on the 17th. Life is fantastic.
What's the good news for you? No suffering through my posts for a few weeks! =) (Don't worry, you'll pay for it with plenty of posts when I return.) Hope you all have lovely spring/Easter breaks!
itinerary.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Posted by Carolyn at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment